What sets A Wish Your Heart Makes apart from similar companies?
Our Experience – We specialize in bringing the finest entertainment to your child’s event. We provide a standard of excellence with our beautifully designed costumes and careful casting and training of our performers. We promise it will be the most magical “believable” fairytale experience. “Your” wish is our command!
We have performed at over 5,000 events since 2007.
Our Talent – Kathee seeks out those who not only can look and can play the roll exceptionally well, but also talent that has had extensive experience working with and compassionately for children. Our current troupe has many combined years of experience through either teachers, pre-school directors, church youth ministry, and dance company owner / instructor.
Our Integrity and Passion – We do this job because we LOVE it! We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied.
Entertainment Packages are for Children – We provide entertainment for children! It is against our policy to provide any adult forms of entertainment.
Does your Entertainment include Boys?
- YES. Our entertainment, although mostly princess or girl themed, offers elements of pure children’s entertainment. Also check out our Musical Puppet Shows, Star Wars, Pirate, Minnie, and Toy Story themes
What is the best time to start my party and the entertainment?
- We recommend that we come in an hour after your start time to allow time for all guests to arrive.
Do you offer a location where I can hold my party?
- No, but we have several locations we recommend.
Are there any additional fees that I should expect above and beyond the Package rate?
- We perform throughout California. A travel fee applies to locations beyond 20 miles of our home base in Visalia or San Luis Obispo. Also, if crafts are used at your party, there will be a charge of $3.00 per child for each child over 8 children. Gratuity for performers has not been included in your total and is at your discretion the day of the party. It is very much appreciated by performers. Recommended 10% – 20% of the base rate.
How do I book my party?
- Parties are booked on a first come, first served basis. We suggest booking your party in advance to ensure your desired party date and time. All bookings are done over the telephone at 559-784-4064 or 805-784-0848. We do not “pencil in” dates. Please place your deposit without confirming that your desired date and time is available. We recommend one performer for every 8-10 children.
- Deposits/Payments – We require a $75.00 non-refundable deposit to secure your requested date and time. This can be done by debit/credit card or through Paypal. You will be e-mailed an agreement. The remainder of the amount due will be collected the day of the party by cash only.
- Directions – Please also include detailed directions to your party locations, especially if you live in a newer development that may not be available on Mapquest.
- Guests – Your party guests are encouraged to dress up in their own princess costumes. Be sure to request it on their invitation.
- Liability – We strictly provide entertainment; we are not caretakers or babysitters. Please be aware that children (under the age of 3 especially) need to be supervised. We are responsible for engaging the guests in constant activity and entertainment, and can NOT be responsible for behavior issues. We will treat your home with the utmost respect and care. However, we can not be held responsible for accidental damage caused by a guest. If you have any precious belongings, please remove them from the entertainment area prior to the event.
- Allergic Reactions – A Wish Your Makes is not responsible for allergic reactions.
- Outdoor Parties – Weather permitting, we can perform your party outdoors. The party should take place in a clean and dry area.
- Tables and Chairs – It is the client’s responsibility to provide all the necessary tables and chairs.
- Cancellations and Rescheduling – We will reschedule your party only in the event of your child’s illness, inclement weather, or conditions that arise that are beyond our control.
- Lateness – If we are late by more than 10 minutes you will be notified of the delay (this is extremely rare). Our set-up time is usually 10 minutes, so we arrive 10 minutes prior to Party Time.
- Non-Performance – If A Wish Your Heart Makes does not perform at your event for any reason, your payment will be completely refunded without any claims against A Wish Your Heart Makes.