7 yr. old Annalyce Ficher of Tulare is the recipient of “A Wish Your Heart Makes” and Chef Brown‘s “Believing in Neverland” Celebration Giveaway!!! Mandie Williams nominated Annalyce for this very deserving celebration as she highlighted in the attached nomination letter.
Annalyce was born with Left Hypoplastic Heart Syndrome, a condition that left her growing up with about half a heart. Amanda and Manual Ficher, family and friends have supported Annalyce during each major surgery in her life. Although very invasive and life threatening, Annalyce continues to be her elated joyful self with her beaming bright smile and infectious positive energy.
Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Wendy, Tinker Fairy, Tiger Lily and the Lost Boys will bring an amazing magical adventure for Annalyce, family and friends.
A special note:
This November is Annalyce’s one year anniversary since her heart transplant. What a special way to celebrate her life and new heart anniversary with family, friends and generous sponsors from the Central Valley.
- McDermont Field House
- Peter Pan Production – Presented and directed by Susan Pallas, owner of Sierra Performing Arts Center
- Pirates for Hope – Pirate Performance
- A Wish Your Heart Makes and Chef Brown Performance.
- Elaborate decorations created by Scenic Heights
- Video coverage by Ian Pugh –Neptune Cinema
- Walk With Me, Family Services
- Nikki Lenae Photography
- and Cupcakes by The Cookie Fairy